12.03.2012

Monthly Review // November 2012

November was such a crazy busy month for me. We bought a house and moved so quickly that I am still not even sure how it all happened. I have hardly unpacked anything yet. The house needs a lot of work, but I guess the rest of my winter months will go by pretty fast. Which I am not complaining about because I miss being outside! So what happened in November that made the blog....
Month in Review Title NOV12November in Review

The numbers are linked to my posts:

1 We bought a house! Then we moved in to it a few weeks later. CRAZY.
2 I did a blog post about Antelopes and why I think people shouldn't eat them.
3 I shared with you how to make Crayon Art.
4 Shared photos from Disney's Animal Kingdom.
5 Please use reusable bags :)
6 Explained what Vinylmations are and how to collect them!
7 Ripped up some carpet in my house and discovered beautiful wood floors.
8 Shared a recipe for Vegan cheesy sauce and chips! YUM!

November was a blur for me. I look forward to getting caught up on my blog again now that we have moved. The decorating is a slow process because I have to unpack all my decor, which is all buried in a tiny room. Not going to be fun getting it all out! I did however paint my living room a shade of mustard yellow! If you missed that post you can see it HERE.

Remember those 4 Simple Goals that I was suppose to accomplish by the end of the year??? I am doing okay with it. One of the goals was to workout more. I don't workout at all. I honestly feel like I haven't had time. Plus, isn't moving a workout in it's self? I am so tired all the time. I think I walk miles when I am at work anyways. I don't feel too guilty about it and wished I would of picked a different goal now. Oh well. Life is good and I just gotta go with the flow right now. Oh and I turn 31 this month. I am officially saying "I'm in my thirties now!" Thanks for all your comments and blog love.

If you live in the U.S., don't forget to enter my Shabby Apple Gift Card giveaway!

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations for a new home<3
    Lovely pictures,great post!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. November was a blur for me too! I'm really happy that you guys have a wonderful home of your own! Have fun decorating :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure had an eventful month. I don't know if I commented on your house painting post, but I think it looks nice! Christmas time is a perfect time of year to be able to feel cozy in a new home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I got a lot done haha! As far as exercise goes, I've tried to get back into it after my illness and it's daunting. But I know from previous experience, after a few weeks, it will start to energise you and you'll feel less tired than you do without exercising. The first few weeks are the hardest to set a routine :) I'm doing that now!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right. I actually remember that it gets easy once you make it part of your daily routine. :) I JUST HAVE TO MAKE MYSELF!!!! Boo!

      Delete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.