3.08.2012

Decor Love - Spring!

I think we are all craving warmer weather and outdoor activites. (Unless you live in California or Florida, where the weather is already perfect!) I put together some of my favorite outdoor decor from my two favorite stores, IKEA and Crate & Barrel.
Decor Love bring the sunshine1
LINKS
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Decor Love Mini Spring Board
LINKS
1 2 3 4
I love to do landscaping and plant flowers. This year I really want to grow my own herbs and vegetables. I found the above greenhouse from IKEA and fell in love. It's priced only at $19.99! What a great deal. How cute would it be with little pots of herbs growing in it? I hope I have inspired you to start thinking spring and plant something!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Me too! I live for spring and planting. That greenhouse is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.