10.19.2011

IKEA KITCHENS

Cody and I can't wait to buy a house! We will not be able to buy a house till December 2012. (I'm counting down the days!) I sit and watch HGTV and daydream about a house I don't even have yet. I can't wait to paint and design again. Remodeling kitchens and bathrooms are hands down my favorite thing to design! I hope to install and build an IKEA kitchen! I know my next home will not be ultra contemporary like my last house. I really love ADEL cabinets from IKEA....
Decor PadIKEA Kitchen
I feel like ADEL cabinets will give me the contemporary feel that I like, but won't scare away future buyers when it's time for us to move.
Decor PadADEL IKEA KITCHEN
IKEA also has other white kitchen cabinets that I love. It's amazing how easily you can just change the door hardware to make the kitchen have a completely different style. I think that is a key factor to consider for resale in the future.
Decor PadIKEA White Kitchen
Decor PadIKEA Kitchen / Subway TileLast but NOT least, Jonathan Adler's ADEL Kitchen design! This kitchen is perfection to me...
House BeautifulJonathan Adler Kitchen 1
For now I just keep dreaming! See my Design Board for my Dream Kitchen {HERE}

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.