6.06.2011

Weekend 8 in California

Cody and I didn't do much of anything this past weekend. It was rainy and cold so we just were lazy and watched movies and TV. We watched Meet The Robinsons and lots of Animal Planet. I always make Cody watch all the cat shows. We watched My Cat From Hell.
collage weekend8 ca 6.4.2011

My Cat From Hell teaches you how to understand bad behavior your cat may be displaying. I have learned a lot about my own pets by watching Animal Planet. It was nice taking a break from driving around California. Hopefully this upcoming weekend we have nice weather!

2 comments:

  1. I love your updates! Hope you're having a fantastic Monday. I have some great news on my blog today...I'd love for you to check it out! Have a wonderful day honey! Kori xoxo

    www.blondeepisodes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Meet the Robinsons! Glad you guys are enjoying your time together.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.