5.23.2011

Weekend 6 - Santa Barbara Beach

Last weekend when we went to the Santa Barbara Zoo we realized how beautiful Santa Barbara was. We decided to go back again this past weekend. This time Muffins got to go. I think this was the happiest I had ever seen her. It's to bad we aren't staying in California, because she loves the beach. She had never walked on sand before and she loved the ocean breeze blowing in her hair.
collage santabarbarabeach 1
collage santabarbarabeach 2
My favorite part was walking out on the pier. It was so beautiful. A really nice woman stopped to pet Muffins and she offered to take a family photo. lol It was the first photo that someone else took of us the whole time we have be in California.
collage santabarbarabeach 3
santabarbarabeach
I will miss California when it is time to leave, but I look forward to moving also. With Cody's job field we could come back to California someday to live but it would be a long time from now. I can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.