3.12.2011

NEW SHOWER CURTAIN

While in Texas I stopped in a Target near the Air Force base. I finally found a green shower curtain that was perfect! I love the pattern and color. It was just what I wanted! I can't find the shower curtain on the Target website, so I am glad I bought it.
New Shower Curtain - March 2011
New Shower Curtain - March 2011

Also, I have been going through my closets and finding things that I am not using anymore. I have also raided my dressers for clothes I don't wear. I almost have a full car load of stuff to take to Goodwill. It makes me happy to think of someone else enjoying an item that I just have packed away in a box!
Time to Donate 2 Goodwill

1 comment:

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.