3.24.2011

4 Movies

4 Movies


1. Black Snake Moan - Christina Ricci is such a cute girl, but I just don't understand why she always has to be naked in her movies. I usually hate actresses who do this, but I want to like her. It frustrates me. The movie itself minus the nudity, was pretty good. I liked the story once the movie started going. She play a sex addict who is helped by Samuel L. Jackson to change her ways. 3 Stars

2. An Education - Hated this movie. It was just wrong. It was about a 17 year girl who starts dating a much older man. I am honestly surprised I watched the whole movie. I had never watched a movie with Carey Mulligan in it. I thought she was very good in the movie, I just hated the story. 1.5 Stars

3. Despicable Me - Very funny. I really enjoyed this movie. Steve Carell played a great villain. He adopts 3 little girls and gives up his evil ways. 4 Stars

4. Listen to your Heart - Sad sad movie. Very sweet love story about a musician who falls in love with a girl who is deaf. He still loves her even though she can't hear his music. 3.5 Stars

2 comments:

  1. I liked Black Snake Moan too. She is just too cute.

    You probably already know, but did you hear my great news yesterday? Kori xoxo

    http://www.blondeepisodes.com/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-and-great-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hated the movie "An Education" too but i loved the music!
    Cheers,
    Mod Diva

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.