2.26.2011

LIME GREEN BATHROOMS

Something happened to me in the last week. I fell in love with the color green. Now don't get me wrong, lime green has always been a color close to my heart!!! Suddenly though I find myself wanting to redecorate my apartment bathroom with it! Here are some bathrooms that I find inspiring....

Source: Not 2 Shabbydsc05324

Sources: Oakland & Berkeley Journal & Ising for Toilets
green+bathroomgreen-bathroom-gallery-ideas-1
Source: Design Serendipity
18_kate_spade_guest_bathroom

I found this Trellis patterned shower curtain and think I may like it for my bathroom. Of course I would get green bath towels. The vase I just like, but since it is kelly green I don't think it would work. I would love to paint my bathroom a bright shade of lime green, but I don't feel like having to paint it back with it is time to move!
green bathroom small collage

Source: HGTV Blog & Country Living
dh-bpf-home-tour-bathroomMary Jane McCarty
Source: Houzz
57534_0_8-8800-contemporary-bathroom

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.