2.12.2011

I HATE SHOE SHOPPING

Sorry for my lack of posts this week. It has been a busy week of planning and getting things together to go see Cody in 2 1/2 weeks. Sadly I do not have my military ID yet. When Cody left he took the wrong piece of paper documenting our marriage, then I ending up sending the wrong thing to Cody in the mail!! Now {FINALLY} this week I sent the correct proof that the military needed to get things going! It has been a headache. Things are on the right track now. When you can't just communicate with your husband it makes everything take WEEKS to plan or do. I have been shoe shopping like crazy the past few weeks. I have been trying to find some sandals/wedges that would match my navy and white outfits for Cody's graduation. The search ended yesterday....
shoes

I am blogging about this because I think it is funny. I am very petite. I need a size 5 or smaller. I finally gave up and bought KIDS shoes! I went to probably 20 stores searching and searching. Most stores don't even carry size 5! Apparently size 2 in kids fits me the best anyways! I decided to buy the One-Star Converse gym shoes and the cute little girls wedges from Target. I only spent $34.00 for both. Now I have something to wear with all my outfits and the rest of summer. I love the Converse. I want to start wearing them, but know that I will just get them really dirty if I wear them to work. I am glad to be done shopping for shoes. If I wore a size 6 I would probably own 200 pairs of shoes! The only advantage to having small feet is it keeps me from spending a lot of money!!!

I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.