11.24.2010

4 Movies

4 Movies


1. TIMER - A movie about getting a timer implanted in your arm. The timer goes off when you meet your soul mate. It was cute and funny. 3.5 stars

2. The Princess and the Frog - I hated this movie. I never hate Disney movies. It did not like that it had black magic in it and I would not let my children watch this movie. It just wasn't good. 1 star

3. Halloween {by Rob Zombie} - I thought this movie was going to be really good since Rob Zombie did it. It shows Michael Meyers growing up so you learn why he is the way he is. It had a lot of boring parts and it was really long. 2.5 stars

4. JUNO - I do not like that this movie was about teen pregnancy, but I did like the basic story line and the ending. It was a funny movie. 3.5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.