10.06.2010

ADORE {online magazine}

Have you seen Adore yet?

Picture 1


What great eyecandy! Adore is a new online magazine based out of Australia. I was drooling over every page. Look at this gorgeous kitchen...

Picture 2


Here is a few more of my favorite photos in the magazine...

Picture 3Picture 4


I had actually considered painting the chevron pattern on my bedroom walls. The image above is the only image I found online where someone else had done it. I know it would be a lot of work, so I am undecided. Make sure you check out the issue {HERE} and the link to their website is {HERE}. You can subscribe to their magazine by visiting their website!
Enjoy :)

{Image source: Adore Magazine / Kitchen belongs to Louise Bell / Other Images belong to Caitlin Wilson}

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.