7.25.2010

Still Searching for the Perfect Apartment

My new favorite apartment. This apartment is way over my budget, but in a great area. After looking at "cheaper" apartments I realized I wasn't going to feel safe living in them. Sadly this apartment will break the bank but we love it. Good thing is we have already been approved to rent it and they are giving me plenty of time to think about it!

landingsapartment


I have learned in the past year that I need to trust my gut. The other apartments have felt wrong. Plus this apartment has its own laundry room! I have always had a washer and dryer. I was not ready to give that up. Now we wait to see how the whole "selling our house" thing goes.

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.