3.19.2010

My Bathroom {March 2010}

The last room in my house to be decorated :

My Bathroom Collage - March 2010

I kept this small bathroom simple. If I didn't have my house for sale the walls wouldn't be white. I would of painted it some BOLD bright color. I fell in love with the shower curtain from Target! It was something I thought I could use in my next place. I bought a Billy Bookcase from IKEA to use as a storage cabinet next to the shower. I designed the print hanging on the wall to match the space.

Here is a shot of the bathroom when we bought the house :

MasterBedroom Bathroom - 2007
We ripped out everything! We put a small shower stall in the bathroom instead of a tub.
{Before photos taken in 2007 / Blogged HERE}

MasterBedroom Bathroom - 2007

Now :
MasterBedroom Bathroom - 2010

MasterBedroom Bathroom - 2010

1 comment:

  1. Talk about transformation! It looks so good! Love the hello kitty :)

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.