2.21.2010

MOSAIC - February 2010

February 2010 Mosaic

My Life recap / February 2010
* Lots of snow fall in Ohio
* Got new stuff for my bedroom - IKEA Mirror & Orchid
* Cody {my husband} finished our bathroom remodel
* Started my new blog - My Mod Baby
* Worked on decorating my guest bedroom again
* Still reading New Moon
* Bought the 6th Harry Potter movie
* Watched the movie "Zombie Land" and loved it
* My husband & I have decided to sell our home
* I met with the Air Force Recruiter


Click {HERE} to see all my "Monthly Mosaics"

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.