1.09.2010

Design Plan for My Bathroom

I would love to redecorate my tiny bathroom that is tucked away in my bedroom.

Design Board - Purple Modern Bathroom

Sadly the ceiling and some of the walls are damaged by the leaking roof. Our roof has been nothing but a headache since we bought the house!!! Hopefully we can get it fixed in the spring and I will be able to design my "new" bathroom. I want dark purple walls with pops of white! I think black and white photos of Edward Cullen would be pretty! ; ) My bathroom is a light pink color currently. Now that I have my pink office, I don't really want pink walls anywhere else in the house. My husband is very happy about this! lol (But he could go with out the Edward pictures,...but its MY bathroom!)

Edward Cullen {Robert}

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.