9.28.2009

Gwen Stefani Style

I found this blog today called : Frugal Fashionistas
They featured an outfit Gwen Stefani was wearing featured on their blog. They show how you can get the look for less.....



I love Gwen Stefani and her style. I love how she has kept her BLONDE hair all these years and not really changed who she is. She has stayed true to herself and is beautiful. She also is an inspiration to me because she has 2 kids and still has kept her tiny figure!!

Image is from Frugal Fashionistas

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.