8.19.2009

Someday over the Rainbow

There are only 2 things that I dream of having in my life! ( besides a Yellow Dodge Viper with a black racing stripe! ) I want to have a baby girl and my own store! Good thing is, these things are possible! Here are a few photos of a building that I am in love with......

Lebanon, Ohio



Part of me wishes I would not of bought my house a few years back, and just purchased a building like this to live in. I dream of a store full of vintage items, clothes and whatever else I feel like selling. I get to design everything about it and I make all the decisions!!!!! I am sure there will be pink walls somewhere in the store. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.