11.01.2007

Ron Norsworthy

I don't post about famous designers ever. I do not really care about trends and whats in and whats out. Maybe I should as a young Interior Designer. Its just not how I design I guess. As a blogger, and someone who flips through design magazines, I do know the "trends". I just think its best to decorate your home in what you love and WON'T GET TOTALLY SICK OF in a month or two.

I was watching the Tyra Banks show yesterday. She had Interior Designer Ron Norsworthy on her show. He designed and decorated her dressing room, office, and bathroom. My mouth dropped when I saw his work and the rooms. I wanted to redecorate my house already. lol ;)

Of course I am not going to redecorate!!! I love his style and ideas. The rooms are very trendy, but that could also have something to do with it being for Tyra Banks. The colors and furniture he used are great if you ask me.

Of course, there is alot colors, styles, and furniture in the spaces that I could see myself having in my home if I had more money. :)

I am not sure if the flowers on the wall are handpainted or wallpaper. I can't wait to do something like this in a room. I love it. I just haven't had the right room yet.

I love stripes. Painting them isn't very hard with the right tools, and they make such a strong impact on a space.

I am glad I watched Tyra's show yesterday. I love Ron's work and he has inspired me.
Here is the link to his website.

3 comments:

  1. how gorgeous! you know... one reason why the colour scheme works and looks amazing is because the rooms are so large and high... something you rarely get in homes today. but i'd love to recreate the orange wall with the custom designed woodwork in a wall in some loft. gorgeous....

    ReplyDelete
  2. those flowers are so cool. i hope the flowers are decal or something, but not painted. it would give me hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tricia,

    I am sure you could find a decal like it. Ikea is selling one right now on their website under decorations. Its neat looking.

    ReplyDelete

HELLO! :) Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing what you have to say. I do reply to comments through email, so make sure you are not a no reply blogger so that I can indeed email you a response back. :) Not sure what a no reply blogger is? Read about it HERE.